You are here
Cornerstone Christian Schools
Current Positions Available: (Click on the position to view the full job description)
For more information or to apply for the position, email Jerry Eshleman, Superintendent, at email@example.com.
Cornerstone Christian Schools will create and sustain a Christ-centered teaching- learning environment of unprecedented excellence designed to develop every student spiritually, intellectually, physically and socially to their maximum potential. Students who graduate with a diploma from Cornerstone Christian Schools are expected to be spiritually alive, intellectually alert, physically disciplined, and socially adept.
- To develop in the minds of students a respect and love for God.
- To lead students to know God personally and intimately.
- To guide students into a life of obedience to God and His will.
- To teach students concerning the world as God’s handiwork.
- To show God’s sovereignty in His creation.
- To awaken a realization that God has a purpose and plan for each life.
- To teach a biblical view of man – his origin, nature, history, and destiny.
- To develop a "Spirit led" response to life.
- To cultivate powers of critical thinking.
- To discover individual aptitudes and talents.
- To show students the unity in all God’s truth.
- To aid students in learning how truth is known.
- To develop in students an ability to discern truth and error.
- To point out that values are rooted in an eternal God.
- To lead students to know good from evil and to pursue that which is good.
- To inspire an appreciation of worthwhile activities.