The mission of Wheaton Academy is to nurture growth in our students through relationships, excellence, and service to the glory of God.
Wheaton Academy seeks to achieve its mission as a school by providing an educational program that is characterized by biblical values and traditional standards, using innovative curriculum centered on a caring student/teacher relationship.
Current Positions Available: (Click on the position to view the full job description)
We offer an aggressive traditional college preparatory curriculum, an innovative January term (with block scheduling, optional trips and internships throughout the world), and comprehensive extra-curricular programs (Performing Arts Troupe, Climbing & Adventure Clubs, Mock Trial Team, Community Outreach, etc., plus Athletics). Yet, the most important element in making a WA education effective is the strong leadership of “Living Curriculum Teachers.”
We believe Living Curriculum Teachers must…
- have a growing and dynamic relationship with Christ,
- be excellent in their field,
- be capable of inspiring a range of students to reach their potential.
Wheaton Academy is characterized by:
- a mature student culture, opportunities for leadership, growing enrollment,
- a beautiful 50-acre college-style campus in a Chicago suburb, strong academic credentials,
- consistently positive parent and alumni feedback, expanding facilities, and
- a personal, spirit-led, focused learning environment.
- expanding academic programs including the MASTER program for math and sciences,
If WA sounds like a good fit for you or someone you know, please check our website:
www.wheatonacademy.org or contact Betsey Doebler at 630-562-3409 or firstname.lastname@example.org.