You are here
CESA’s strategic markers, the value propositions that distinguish it from other Christian school organizations and bring value to member schools specifically and Christian education generally, are three in number.
1. Edifying the Christian School Head
CESA has a bias toward leadership, and operates from a fundamental belief that the best way to grow capacity in schools is to invest in the head. Through membership in CESA:
- Local school heads gain access to a network of leaders with a track record of superior leadership.
- Challenged by robust conversation on matters common to mature schools, CESA acts as an accelerator to the careers of heads of school and the missions and successes of their schools.
- The Christian collegiality of CESA school heads is unparalleled. Trust, encouragement, and accountability lift the professional experience of CESA heads to new heights.
2. Edifying the Local Christian School
Expanding beyond the healthy and well-equipped head of school and senior leadership, CESA helps build healthy schools through:
- The CESA standards provide a qualitative stretch for all heads seeking in good faith to grow their schools and to take them to “the next level”
- CESA schools exclusively benchmark against each other to provide an unprecedented basis for comparison and drive for greatness, providing rich, relevant data for school decision-making.
- CESA schools maximize their potential through the demonstration of CESA standards, enjoying a rich network of accountability to constantly become better than they once were.
3. Edifying the Christian School Movement
While Christian schools are all too often perceived through the lens of mediocrity, CESA seeks to shatter that lens through the following:
- A council of schools with a mindset and track record of excellence will transform less-than-stellar perceptions of Christian schooling to one that is superlative.
- Membership in CESA increases and strengthens the dense network of credible and influential Christian schooling.
- Membership in CESA exposes member schools and heads to other members who are part of rich networks of other, highly reputable educational organizations, and those who are impacting centers of power and influence for God’s glory.